Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

HOW HIGH?



Here's Marc Bolan at his local garden centre on the lookout for unusual tubs.

How tall do you reckon? Marc Bolan 5 feet 4 inches?

Using the flying v guitar he's holding as a scale, I'd guess the searcher would be about right.

*******

In other searching news this week, Dirty Richard Fleeshman is still pulling in the viewers.

The one-way argument over my Audience With Corrie post has finally bitten the dust with the scathing "GO HOME SILLY SILLY DUMB CRITIC IDIOTS!"

LOL, girls. I suppose I'm just as much a critic as Richard's a musician. My one shot at fame and I've blown it.

*******

Odds & Sods:-

1. Looking for case that holds watches only
2. Cinderella Sweaty Bollocks
3. Does Seth Lakeman have a girlfriend?
4. Jane Horrocks annoying voice
5. How long has Billy Childish been married?
6. What was "Mike Baldwin's" funeral music?
7. 400 metre runner's cough


Comments:
RF made a recent confession to Heat magazine that he'd jump at the chance to wear a dress if he was invisible for a day. "I think I'd probably go out in a skirt and walk around Harvey Nicks in Manchester trying things on randomly."

So could RF's tranny fantasy have triggered someone to search for Dirty RF? Or were they just hoping to find some naughty photos? Or do they fancy a pic of him mud wrestling?
 
He's got to decide whether he wants to be Kurt Cobain or Elton John. You wouldn't see Elton in a dress.

The Fleesh has joined the debate on my Richard Fleeshman Mad post. I'm getting a bit scared now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?