Friday, May 19, 2006

 

IT IS A DISGRACE THAT THIS IS NOT OUR MAN IN EUROPE



Hello, girls. Look, here's a picture of Richard playing the piano. No hands, ma!

But seriously, this one's for you, RF: Richard Fleeshman wearing non gothic clothes.

God, doesn't it feel good to get out of those smelly old black things and slip on a nice fresh light blue cotton Oxford shirt and cream chinos?

Are you watching Eurovision tomorrow, Richard? It should be you rather than that Daz creature, shouldn't it? What do you think of his schoolgirl sidekicks? Too much puppy fat?


*******

And yet another message to Grandad. How many times do I have to tell you? It'll make you go blind. You're almost deaf as it is. Black perverted grannies, indeed!

Comments:
Hey! That's me again. Where did you get that one from? I didn't want to do Eurovision but they did ask me. When I realised I'd have to learn a brand new song I said no. That Daz thing is pants. Nool poings. Walshey reckons it's "utter shite" and the kids make it sound like it's like realy old from the 80s or summik.

Greggy hasn't half got a lot of odd names on this Blackberry. I wonder who Strappy Linda and Tits are?

Sl8terz
 
I'm beginning to warm to Bradley, Richard.

Strappy Linda was married to Mike when you were still in short trousers. Tits is either Karen McDonald or the Mitchell Brothers from Eastenders.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?