Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

THE NAME'S BOND, JENNIE BOND



I look at engine searches and sometimes it seems as though I have made accusations about people in the public eye in my blog, when I know that I haven't. I love famous people. After all, they're famous because people like them!

Jennie Bond awful

I don't have a bad word to say about the BBC's former "Court" correspondent, which means she used to stand in front of a camera regaling us with stories of "things" that had happened to the royal family. Not that much ever happens to the royal family, except that Charles talks to his plants and HRH the Queen walks the corgis dressed like an old woman going to the corner shop in the 1950's or watches Eastenders to find out how her subjects behave.

No, Jennie was merely a mouthpiece for the BBC's royal arselicking.

I'm sure she was a spirited gel and jolly good fun when there was a midnight feast in the dorm.

The fact that she has cheekbones like a macaque gives her a distinguished and characterful appearance.

As the emptyheaded girls who write for gossip magazines would say, "Jen, you go girl!!!"

Comments:
I really laughed at the cheekbones like a macaque. How funny is that?

Bond is a cu*t. I've never fully recovered from when she was in that underground coffin and....she escaped.

Why?
 
Strangely (and psychically curious) that Jen is on the TV right now. This very, godawful second.
 
Well, there you have it. Bond has strange psychic powers. In fact, she has been dead for 3000 years ... she is an all pervading presence ... she haunts us all ... she is the embodiment of evil ... she is laughing at us from beyond the grave ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?