Monday, May 01, 2006

 

SHEER STOCKINGS

Having just seen the stats for this site so far, I'd like to say a big, big, warm "hello!!" to our sixth reader, a mystery visitor from the Scilly Isles. I bet it's a bit choppy out in your part of the world today!

Meanwhile, over on my site someone was searching for Sheerness slags.

He/she was on the site for 19 hours, 36 minutes.

Presuming that he/she is living in Britain, he/she could have driven to Sheerness to find some slags in that time.

I have been to Sheerness, and I wouldn't recommend that anybody else visit the place for more than a few seconds, even if they want to find some slags.

Comments:
I knew nothing of Sheerness 'til this posting. Once again, you've enlightened and educated me about Britain. Rule Britannia.
 
MJ, there's nothing to be gained from knowing about Sheerness. It is one of the most depressing places on earth.
 
I've never been anything but exceedingly happy in Sheerness. Shit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?