Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

SO YOU THINK YOU'RE WELL-READ?



This week I've had searches from daytime television addicts. I quite regularly get searches from presumably the same person wanting to know everything about the Jeremy Kyle Show broadcast on March 26th. But now I'm getting more queries, even though the only time I get to watch tv between the hours of 7.30 a.m. and 6.15 p.m. is when I'm at the dentist's.

So, Richard and Judy Bogey. Is there a bogey which links their nostrils? When they kiss first thing in the morning, does Richard's snot mix with Judy's to form a strong elastic bond which stretches only as far as to keep Richard within speaking distance of Judy in the supermarket?

Next time you watch, if you see a line across the screen, it's not necessarily your telly playing up.

And Trim Right Slimming Tablets Blog. Sorry to disappoint, but the only advice I can give to those who want to lose weight is to eat and drink less and more healthily, and exercise more. Which also means no more daytime telly.

There are no easy answers, I'm afraid.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?