Monday, June 26, 2006

 

CANADA DRY

Owen in pain, yesterday Recently I suggested in a post that I was going to start a World Of Owen Hargreaves blog for the duration of the World Cup, in honour of the enigmatic Welsh/Canadian/possibly at least five per cent English, German-speaking player who now seems to be playing a more important role in Sven's team, and is always referred to now as "much maligned" by match commentators.

Hence the seemingly senseless search Owen Hargreaves blogspot what I had for breakfast.

It turns out that there is indeed an Owen Hargreaves blogspot written by the er, man himself which is very funny and where you can find out what he ate for breakfast. I recommend it - after watching Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard yesterday alongside David Beckham barfing up a week's worth of pizza we could do with a laugh, couldn't we?

Did you see the guy in the Portugal/Holland game? Fucking umpires, man.

Comments:
Well at least we know what Becks had for breakfast.
I think I´ll start a Waynerooney.blogspot.com ´cos today I got a hit from Why does Wayne Rooney wear long sleeves?
 
How about setting up Beckham-barfcam.blogspot.com?
 
Kaz - I should imagine that Wayne's florid Celtic complexion leads to him getting sunburn, so he is trying to cover up his arms, which is quite sensible. Or perhaps he is a junkie and is trying to cover up the track marks ...

MJ - I'm sure someone is doing that even as I write this, if they haven't already.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?