Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

A Couple of Kooks...A COUPLE?



It's all gone a bit crazy the last couple of weeks. Of course Sandi Thorn is far and away the most frequent search on Peril (as I like to call it). And of all the Sandi Thorn searches, only one says "Sandi Thorn crap". But the woodwork has squeaked and out have come the freaks...


Is there any true Psychic in Lubbock Texas?
Are you there, Buddy? Or are you an imposter?

Cold nipple blogs.
Oh come on. It's July.

How much is that doggy in the window chords.
Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof.

"I'm walking in the air" - Celtic women.
The Corrs Christmas Album, maybe?

"I itch, I itch"
Have you tried Geoff's Cream?

acapella Emmerdale.
Are the rest of the Flying Pickets joining the cast?

Fat anal blogs.
Oldest woman f*cking.
Big arseholes.

Three for the price of one.

Don't badger me.
I'm not. I'm not anywhere near you.

My grandad.
Not me. I can promise you that.

Wot can I put on my barbeque.
Wot about your hand?

Michael Owen interview bollocks.
Agreed.

Roy Cropper football.
Eh?

BBC ice cream.
Is delicious, according to David Dimbleby.

Hot dream girl blog.
That's me.

"SUBSERVIENT HUSBAND"
OK, maybe for today. It is Betty's birthday after all. Just call us George and Mildred.


p.s. I posted the picture by mistake but it seems to fit in nicely. One of those happy accidents.

Comments:
David Neilson, the actor who plays Roy Cropper, is a passionate supporter of Leicester City Football Club. That's one search condundrum out of the way. Maybe. Roy's more of a model railway enthusiast, isn't he?
 
I thought maybe Roy had patented a new more aerodynamic football based on his uncle's designs.

Roy's Balls.
 
He can't play for wank tho. Ha ha hja hhahaa. You should see him when we have a kick abot. I haven't been here for yomnks, hello!! No I haven't been round Charly Charleses either we're not allowed to anymore. Greggsy's had a bit of a do and Pottsy (thats Diggry) brung some of his home brew shit. It,s like rocket feul. Mumll do her head if she finds out Lol Night night. Oh my head :(
 
Good to hear from you again, Richard. Hope your head's better now.

Does Pottsy really wear those glasses in real life? Maybe he misread the quantities on the home brew instructions. Was he given a load of yeast to play with so he could get more into the role? Or more into the roll?
 
Feel better now. That's evil stuff he makes. I don't know about his glasses, I suppose they are real because I put them on once as a joke and couldn't see my hands and I got a headache straight away. Did you see me last night? That's it more or less now. Can't tell you much else about the wsinging and stuff yet but something will happen soon I think. They wanted me to do that horse thing - No way man!
 
Saw you last night, Richard. Loved the little smile you gave at the end (presumably for the girls who are going to buy your records). Looking forward to seeing where you go from here.

Sorry to see Craig go but glad to get rid of his grandad - I was almost cheering for Charlie at the end.

What's the horse thing? I love A Horse With No Name by America but I don't think it would appeal to your potential audience. Patti Smith's Horses? An even worse choice. Wild Horses by the Stones? I'm floundering here Richard, you've got to give me some help. Just don't do Walking in Memphis, I really hate that song.
 
I think Richard might mean that horse riding reality programme. I'm not sure that would have been a career break.

I'm not a Keith fan but I hate Charlie Smuggs so Keith's little parting shot about the broken door was neat.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?